Accounting Services
Everyone in business, whether a sole trader or a corporation, has to keep accounts and use those accounts to justify its declarations to tax authorities, social institutions and other authorities.
C.M.A.C. Sàrl was founded in 2004 to meet the need in the Lake Geneva area for a personalised service in English and French for individuals, entrepreneurs and companies looking for tailored solutions in the field of accounting services.
Tell us what you need ! One size does not fit all: you might simply need a helping hand at the end of the year, or a daily updated general ledger. That’s why, in an initial meeting, we invite you to tell us about your project and how you think you might need our help.


C.M.A.C. Sàrl is your dedicated specialist for Swiss accounting and tax services. If you are an individual or a company, just settling into Switzerland or have a new business idea, come and speak to us and see how we can help.

Multilingual (English, French, German, Spanish), we can help you in your language wherever you are in Switzerland.

We are also registered U.S. tax return preparers and can help you with all your U.S. tax compliance issues. More details


Latest news

Swiss employers may have to pay French social charges

See article


New threshholds for Swiss salaries in 2016

See article


Swiss law tightens around bearer shareholders

See article


New regulations affect company car drivers living in France

See article


Is time running out for your Swiss tax declaration?

Complete your details on our extension request form.

We will let you know what can be done, and formally put in the extension request for you.

Normal Geneva deadline for individuals: 31st March – extendable to 31st August

Normal Vaud deadline for individuals:  – extendable to 15th September

Other cantons: we can assist you with extending your deadline with any Swiss canton and completing your declaration; please contact us for more details.


IRS issued ruling on same sex marriages

Click here to read more.

Obamacare might mean higher taxes for US ex-pats